The warmest ski gloves Black Diamond makes. The Guide gloves fend off seriously cold and lousy conditions with rugged outer fabrics and warm wool pile linings. Sleek enough for you to play with your bindings, zippers, and gear without having to take them off, yet warm enough to take the edge off on the coldest of days.
- Shells are abrasion resistant woven nylon with four way stretch for mobility.
- The removable wool liners have 170g of PrimaLoft Gold insulation on the back with 100g of fleece lining the palms.
- GORE-TEX XCR® breathable waterproof membrane in liners.
- Goat leather palms with additional leather palm patches.
- Knuckle molded EVA foam padding for protection and added warmth.
- Black Diamond gives these gloves a temperature range of -29 to -12°C.