Women's Mercury Mitt
The Mercury Mitts pack warmth and weather protection to handle anything from two-foot stormy days in the Wasatch to brutally cold alpine climbs in the Alaska Range. A fully waterproof BD.dry™ insert blocks any moisture that Mother Nature throws your way, and durable goatskin leather palms ensure durability and long-term performance. The Mercury Mitts' removable split-finger lines feature primaloft gold insulation on the back of the hand and high-rise fleece on the palms, so you get the warmth you need for the toughest days. cold weather of the season while maintaining the dexterity required for climbing and skiing.
- Removable cover with 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Lightweight woven nylon, abrasion-resistant shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable cover with 340 g of PrimaLoft gold and high-rise fleece
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- The coating has the trigger finger